5.18.2009

Scrapidees ... cafe mojo ...

Hey :))

it's Monday, that means there is a new sketch on Scrapidees !! and we have a French guest this week :) so cool !!

here is my page, had fun with rub ons :) and with bling bling :)))) for the new challenge of CafeMojo :)))




last week, the challenge on the blog entreartistes was to use masks ...
i made this page :


and finally, this page was made with the rest of the products of a new kit/classes for Scrapmalin, Scrapinerie ... with Bo Bunny papers and brads ...

i love this pictures of my dd Camille :))

that's all for today !
thanks so much for letting me share !!
love,
Michele

5 comments:

Beth Perry said...

Beautiful pages!!! I really love how you added beading on the flower in the first layout! Awesome work as always! :D
B

yvonne said...

Beautiful pages you have created. very pretty.

Stacey Young said...

Gorgeous layouts Michele!!! Love the "lOok at me" LO, beautiful pp too! Fabbo work like always!

courtneyannb said...

OMG these are SO gorgeous! I especially love the black and white with the bright pop of blue! Beautiful and stunning work!

Anne-Flo said...

Superbes tes pages !!! J'adore ce que tu fais !
Anne-Flo