3.24.2011

Art...

Hey guys !!
thanks so much for your sweet comments on my last post, means a lot to me !

This is a page i made for the album about me (different styles in this album, i love it! and i think it looks like me...) and the challenge was to talk about creativity and what is it for us...
This is not what it was supposed to be when i started, but finally, i love it the way it is !
The text is in french, but i try to find words to explain what create means to me.
Create, for me, it's like breathing, it's a need... i need to create to exist, to be...

I used a Bo Bunny's paper, some gorgeous Petaloo's flowers, and  alphabets (AC, My LIttle Shoe Box, Crate Paper, Bella Bvd, Pink paislee, BG, and Tim Holtz for the biggest)

Thanks so much for stopping by !
xoxo
Michele



2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is a wonderful layout because it truly represents what it says, creativity! Wonderful work!

dianapena8 said...

Gorgeous!!! =Di-TST