MIni album puzzle by Bo Bunny

it's new, and as everything Bo Bunny does, it's awesome !
With some of the girls, we made some projects to show you what you can do with this little gorgeous things.
The post is here.
this is what i made, i thought it could be a great present, but i want to keep it for myself, yeah, i 'll be selfish on this one :p

Thanks for stopping by !
see you !


Nati Tristan said...

OMG!!!! This is a wonderful IDEA!!!!! This would be such an adorable gift!

dianapena8 said...

the first thing that came to my mind was OMG! and that was only when I saw the box cover, my mouth dropped once I saw the puzzle, you did a gorgeous job and now I am heading to th BoBu blog to see what else was made with that item.


Katrina said...

Michele, SO CUTE and genius!!!!!! love it, hugs, Katrina

Linda Beeson said...

AMAZING!!!! Everything about this is dreamy and wonderful.