3.09.2011

Woman's day in France...

Today, it's the woman's day in France (not sure if the words are correct) and this layout can't be more perfect for this occasion.

A new one for my new album, just about me. This time, we were dare to make a layout about this: if you were a man.

this is what i did, using the new line Max and Mollie from Nikki Sivils, way toooo cute !




I also wanted to share a little big toot with you: my double pages "I want to see the world" was taken for the spotlight of the week, on ClubCK, and i get a little too cute blinkie :) you can see it on the right, here -->


Thanks for stopping by !
see you!
Michele

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Fantastic layout! I love the way yout did your journaling!

dianapena8 said...

Your journaling looks fantastic, loving your lo design, especially the NO on the potty man, too funny
=Di-TST