2.24.2009

Some news ...

Hello here !

lots of classes this month, so not enough time to post here ... sorry !

here is the page i made for a classes in Meru, near Paris :



then i was guest on a new blog called : notre malle aux trésors, it's in french, but you'll find lots of inspiration ! i made for them this page, with the new Upsy Daisy Designs !



for 52ruescrapcopines, i made this page without picture, just a message for my dh, of course for valentine day :)


last week, i have spend few days in Paris, with my sister and her boyfriend, they live together in Paris, so they invite me to visit , it was really cool ! my sister and I went to see Twilight ! yeah ! finally i see it ! here is some pictures :














thanks so much for stopping by !
love,
Michele

3 comments:

Tina said...

Michele,

You are SO talented!!! I love your work.

yumiko said...

Hi!!I really enjoyed your photos of Paris. So beautiful!!!

safo said...

Mais elles sont superbes ces photos woow j'adOOOOOOre :D